Basement Fire In Bridgewater
A basement fire was ignited at 2066 Route 100A in Bridgewater. Owner Jim Matthews said that an employee of a TV satellite company was using an electric drill to install a system when the electricity flickered. Matthews said the employee alerted him to the fire and got a fire extinguisher out of the company’s van, but Matthews called the fire department. Crews from Bridgewater and Woodstock reported and tankers from Plymouth and South Woodstock were instructed to be at the ready in case more water was needed.
Previous post: Woodstock Community Food Shelf Special Collection @ Mac’s
Next post: Follow Woodstock Football On Facebook