Keegan Bradley is 5-under for his second round through 15 holes at the Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta.
His Friday move puts him in a tie for fifth at 3-under — six shots back of Henrik Stenson.
Only 30 players qualify for the season-ending event, which is based on their performance for the season. Bradley came into the event ranked 16th in the FedEx Cup standings, and he still has a shot at the FedEx Cup and its $10 million prize.
To win the FedEx Cup, Bradley would need to win the Tour Championship, and have the following take place (thanks to PGATOUR.com for running these scenarios):
• No. 1 (Tiger Woods) finishes in a three-way tie for ninth or worse
• No. 2 (Henrik Stenson) finishes in a three-way tie for fourth or worse
• No. 3 (Adam Scott) finishes tied for third or worse
• No. 4 (Zach Johnson) finishes third or worse
• No. 5 (Matt Kuchar) finishes tied for second or worse
Here are the current standings of those players:
• No. 1 (Tiger Woods) tied for 20th
• No. 2 (Henrik Stenson) first
• No. 3 (Adam Scott) tied for second
• No. 4 (Zach Johnson) tied for eighth
• No. 5 (Matt Kuchar) tied for 25th